Tuesday 10 April 2012

6 A VIRGIN GIRL WITH DIVING EXPERIENCE

A VIRGIN GIRL WITH DIVING EXPERIENCE





Diving can give a lot of happiness to divers or no-divers..

But, in the same time there are still a few cons for the female diving for the first time

Me, myself has been undergo the same first time experience itself..

At the first time it was very exciting moment in my life but after go more deep in the ocean, i felt some pressure around my face and around my body..

I can stand the pressure and ask my coach to bring me up..she said i can go deeper if i want because my body is small..

I said no, enough for today...

But deep in my heart said "I love my body so i don't want anything bad happen just because of diving experience" LOL..

6 comments:

  1. "I love my body so i don't want anything bad happen just because of diving experience" i dont really undertsnd this.. body and virgin??

    ReplyDelete
  2. body here means surround my vaginal part...i feel uncomfortable feeling for a few days after my first dive. it takes me a long time to make my next dive..maybe its normal for beginner like me..no scientific proven yet..so i assume there is nothing to worry about 'it'..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sound bad..if lost virgin becoz of diving that bad really..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..of course!not worth it right?LOL...

    tq for reading anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CORRECTION:

    WRONG: I can stand the pressure and ask my coach to bring me up..she said i can go deeper if i want because my body is small.

    THE RIGHT ONE: I can't stand the pressure and ask my coach to bring me up..she said i can go deeper if i want because my body is small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup no worth it lost virgin coz diving. will regret soon. give the virgin to husband not water..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

 

-Finger Liking- Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates